We will continue to see low-risk patients in our office and perform procedures, but have implemented safety measures at all locations to protect both our patients and our staff.
Before admitting a person to our clinic, we are asking the following questions:
- Have you had a FEVER?
- Are you having any SHORTNESS OF BREATH?
- Do you have a COUGH?
- Have you traveled in the last 2 WEEKS?
- Have you been on a CRUISE recently?
- Have you been around anyone with a FEVER, SHORTNESS OF BREATH, or a COUGH?
- Have you been to the EMERGENCY ROOM or in the HOSPITAL in the last 2 WEEKS?
- Have you been around anyone that has been to the EMERGENCY ROOM or in the HOSPITAL in the last 2 WEEKS?
- Have you been in or been around anyone who has been in a NURSING HOME or LONGTERM CARE FACILITY in the last 2 WEEKS?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19?
- Have you been around anyone that has been tested for COVID-19?
Further, we are taking these additional precautionary measures:
- All staff and every patient entering the clinic will have their temperature taken. If a person is found to have a temperature of >100°F or above, they will be asked to leave the clinic
- We are restricting visitor access. We are asking patients’ family members to wait in their cars and not accompany the patient into the building
- Patient distancing in the waiting room
- Pushing intake interviews directly to your mobile device while patients are in the waiting room, limiting contact to shared objects
- Staff are wearing masks whenever possible and have limited touching patients
- Disinfecting procedure and exam rooms as well as equipment and surfaces between patients
- Increased efforts to clean common spaces, bathrooms and shared surfaces
Especially in this uncertain time, we appreciate our patients for their continued support. Please take the necessary precautions to keep yourself, your families and the broader community safe.
FIND AN INTEGRATED MEDICAL AND WELLNESS CLINIC LOCATION NEAR YOU!