Testosterone Replacement for Men
Testosterone replacement is a treatment we offer at our healthcare clinic to help men regain their past vitality. As the body ages, it’s normal for men to produce less testosterone and encounter a range of different symptoms and health issues. Quite often, this is just attributed to normal aging, but much of the time, it’s due to lower testosterone levels, which can be reversed. Schedule a complimentary consultation today to get the process started.
Benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy
It’s no secret that low testosterone can wreak havoc with a man’s emotional and psychological well-being. Just the fact that part of your body isn’t performing how it once did can cause stress, but when it is that one hormone we all associate with male vitality and virility, it can be a lot to bear.
Our testosterone replacement therapy will help you regain much of what you feel you’ve lost and, even more importantly, help you feel like your old self once again.
Here are some of the benefits you have to look forward to:
- Increased energy and stamina overall
- Increased sex drive
- Greater ability to focus
- Reduced body fat
- Increased muscle mass
- More restful sleep
- Lower levels of anxiety and depression
- Decreased blood pressure
- Better memory
- Stronger immune system function
- Greater sense of well being
- Stronger bone density
Signs of Low Testosterone
If you’re unsure whether your symptoms are due to low testosterone, here are some telltale signs that can help point you in the right direction:
- Low Energy Levels – You may be tired and lethargic, regardless of how much sleep you’ve been getting.
- Erectile Dysfunction – Inability to achieve or maintain an erection like you used to.
- Reduced Libido – The things that used to spark your sex drive are no longer doing it for you, and you may be uninterested in sex with your partner.
- Increased Body Fat– You seem to be putting on extra fat weight despite eating the same and exercising the same as before.
- Less Muscle Mass – That muscle mass you used to carry around seems to be diminishing or has diminished.
- Depression and Mood Swings – You feel down for no apparent reason and notice that your mood fluctuates without provocation.
- Increased Fatigue – You are generally more tired and get tired faster than you used to.
- Sleep Issues – You have trouble falling asleep or can’t stay in a restful sleep all night.
- Hair Loss – You’ve started losing hair at a more frequent rate.
- Anxiety Attacks – You experience anxiety about things that never really concerned you before.
If you are looking for testosterone replacement therapy in 2556 Marcia Court, Biloxi , MS 39531 212 Draperton Dr. , Ridgeland , MS 39157, or any nearby area, call us today at 228-248-0561 to set up a complimentary consultation. We will assess your situation and start the appropriate treatment as soon as possible.
FIND AN INTEGRATED MEDICAL AND WELLNESS CLINIC LOCATION NEAR YOU!